The paperwork process may seem tedious, however, please know we are here to assist you in any way possible. Please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com at any time.
Please send all the requested paperwork below to the following address:
Adam Travel Services, Inc.
Hajj & Umrah Consultant
7 Marshall Street, Suite 201 Boston, MA 02108
If you have any questions for Adam Travel, the following is the contact information:
Br. Rami Abdo: firstname.lastname@example.org | 617-367-7155 x205
**COVID19 Restrictions from Hajj Ministry (2021)**
a) The hajj age limit is between 18-60 years old.
b) Any pilgrim from outside Saudi must get vaccinated with the second dose prior.
c) A negative PCR test result is required 72 hours before arrival.
d) The pilgrims leaving their place of staying must apply all the cautious measures (masks etc...).
e) There is now an appointment system in place for rawdah, saying salam to the Prophet S, and few of the rites such as Umrah through an app called Tawakalna. The app also show your vaccine status.
f) The plans could change based on the Covid19 situations inside Saudi Arabia and around the world.
Paperwork Set 1 [Deadline: First Come, First Serve]
Due to the nature of pre-registration, prioritize sending the following to Br Rami - (1) Deposit, (2) Proof of Vaccine, (3) Travel Documents, and (4) Hajj Visa Application (top half only + signature).
- Deposit: Please submit the deposit of $ 1,000 per person. The deposit check needs to be payable to Adam Travel. Please write in the memo section: Raleigh Group - 4D
- Proof of Vaccine (and Booster): Please submit a copy of your vaccination card.
- Hajj Visa Application: Please fill this application completely except the section, Method of Payment: By enjaz Only, don't forget to sign and date :). Please click here to access the application.
- Passport Photos: We need two (2) passport photographs with a white background. It has to be face-view and not the side view. This can be done at your closest FedEx Office, AAA Office, CVS or Walgreens.
- Marriage Certificate: For married couples traveling together, please submit a copy of your certificate.
- Travel Documents:
- If you are a US Citizen, we need a photocopy of your passport (picture page only). The passport must be valid for 6 months prior to the travel date. Please write the following on the back of the copy: Raleigh Group - 4D
- If you are not a US Citizen, we need a the Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) along with a copy of the home country passport. The passport must be valid for 6 months prior to the travel date.
Paperwork Set 2 [Deadline: TBA**]
* Please wait to send the Set 2 until we give you the go.
- Meningitis Vaccine Certificate: All pilgrims must have been vaccinated for Meningitis (& Cocid 19 of course) prior to Hajj. If you have received one recently (after September 2016), please just submit the certificate. This may be done at your closet CVS as well.
- Travel Documents: Please submit your passports. If you are not a US Citizen, please submit other accompanying documents per instructions from Adam Travels (ex. Permanent Resident Card).
- Remaining Balance: Please submit the re maining balance with the guidance of Adam Travel. After you have acquired your total from Adam Travel, please write a check for the remaining total minus the deposit.
- Hajj Exclusions Check: Please submit an additional payment for the following:
• Unified Agent Office in Saudia of: $ 500 (increased 15% this year 3/7).
• Cost of the Sacrifice (Zabiha): $ 150.
• If you've performed Hajj in the last 3 years, the Ministry of Hajj will charge a Hajj Visa Fee/Tax: $ 535.
A single check per person for all above to Adam Travel would do inshaAllah. However, this check should be separate from your remaining balance check for better book keeping.
- Cost of round trip travel from RDU to either Washington Dulles Airport.
- Cost for detour to the destination of your choice either before or after the Hajj.